Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Would you please help?

I am currently working on one of my research projects, and need your help to fill out a short survey for me. They are only 9 to 10 questions long. You would fill out only one of the two. Would you help?

A. If you are a regular internet user and had NOT had any interactive online church experience (such as lifechurch.tv and second life church), please fill out this survey - http://www.polldaddy.com/s/D45E6C712101184E/

B. If you had interactive online church experience before, then please fill out this survey - http://www.polldaddy.com/s/82850BEA77C77B8E/

My research topic is "the E-culture and the Church." I would like to look into the impact of the prevailing internet culture to the Church. Since the topic is rather big, I would mainly focus on the emerging interactive online church ministry. Your help in filling the survey would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Allan said...

我路过。but just filled in the survey.